Wednesday, May 25, 2011

You Quack Me Up

The other night I was texting back and forth with a friend, trying to decide where we were going to eat before seeing a movie. There were several minutes' lag time between messages, since she was also trying to coordinate with her husband. By the time she finally proposed a restaurant, I checked the clock and told her we might be cutting it too close to make the show. Her reply:

Okay that's good. Sorry ... can't get our dicks in a row fast enough.

I think I read it twice before busting out laughing, which I was then doing so hard that I couldn't get a text back to her before she realized what she'd written. The next message:

And wow, I meant ducks!!

Auto-complete epic fail.

2 comments:

Pearl said...

I often text people that they can come "sick me up now".

:-)

Pearl

SherilinR said...

have you seen the sight "damnyouautocorrect.com"? oh my gosh, i can laugh at that crap all day, even when i'm in a bad mood.